1. Amazing Batch mates- Yes, we fought, yes we had rivalry, yes we gossiped sometimes and we did all the things that I am sure all the mortal kids @B-school do, but today as I look back I have only Two Words to say, I Love you all !, those days wont come back but yes your memories will remain with me forever.
2. Amazing Amazing Juniors- We had one of the most amazing set of juniors at IMT-Dubai, most of them had an urge to leave their mark,brought the campus alive with their campus photography( Loved your MBA Gautam!:)), all of you guyes were amazing, to those I came Close to and to those I couldn’t, I have just two words for you “Thank You!”
3. A Superb Media Committee( M.E.T.H)- I have just one word for you Guys, “Extraordinary!”.I am proud to have been associated with M.E.T.H and will always remember all the hard work that you guys had put in. Kshitij, Lisa, Neha, Shwetha, Jeff, Arpit, wish you all the best for the new academic year, Keep up the good work!
4. Placement Committee Room- My Second home away from hostel room, have spend about 3/4 th of my campus time in this room in Academic Block, had myriad meetings over for issues ranging from organizing Vaudeville to as trival as deciding on the food menu for the dinner, would always miss.
5. The Placement Committee and our Escapades @India(Jan,2010)- Now, I can never forget the experiences I had as a Placom member @ Circa jan 2010 in India, one of the most exciting and frustrating experiences of our lifes, Guys, I am sure you all rememeber!:)
6. Late Night Walks around 24×7- I am sure all of you will have this memory, those late evening walk till the only grocery store in our vicinity, was our only respite or break from the hectic life@campus.
Insider Tips for Survival @IMT Campus for Class of 2012
1. Come with a spare laptop mouse and a key board, Counter Strike Fever is sure to hit you, Once you hit your room
2. Come with Loads of Indian Maggi Jumbo Packs in Your Suitcases,Dubai Maggi is not the same as Indian Maggi, One of the most prized possession @ Hostel
3. When Ordering food from Royal Kebab( Ask for complementary Kheer!:P), Shobhana( Ask for IMT Discount!), Kesar( He wont give you any discount but Chole Bathure@ Kesar a Must!)
4. Make use of Bus 365 the Most, otherwise make a move in groups, taxi fare will kill you otherwise.
5. You get everything in International City, Hair cutting saloons are not really that great, 15 AED is the charge, pay no more.
6. Drink Mildly @ Freshers Party, that tends to be your first impression on the batch, rest I am sure you all are smart enough!:P
7. Georgie @ Our Mess Incharge is superb, Pawar is Insane and their fat old boss is not worth writing about, gyaan-when in need for food contact Georgie:)
8. Birthday Boys and Girls- Be Ready!
9.Dubai Marina Beach on Weekends @ Mornings- Must for Boys!:P
It will be the most crucial two years of your life and whether you make the most of it or worst will be upto you guys, you have the world to look upto, make the most of it, world is calling for you,
Are you ready is the Question?
Class of 2010